A'wwh Whatever Trevor

I'm so hungover right now. Free Redman/DJ Cash Money show at the Espy last night had me freestyle rapping with some girl rap crew. I.don't.fucking.know.hey.

I plan to spend the entire day rolling around my bed and chain smoking Marlboro lights, listening to Mayer Hawthorne and kicking my limbs around in frustration.
I might even at some point roll about 3 and a half metres to my left into what has become my home studio and attempt to make something called music where in actual fact it will be simply noise.

In the meantime however, I have become at one with Vice Mag's Do's and Don't's and wanted to share some stupidity with you all. I hope some of you are enjoying a nicer day than I am - head over to viceland.com and suss out the new radio they have put up. New music and you don't even have to change the song. That's like two sets of wins without having to move from where you currently are. Get a load of that.









Source: www.viceland.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment