Inevitable Withdrawl




I don't think any song will ever lyrically get me the way this one does time after time again.
Not even just somewhat though - it's every part of this song from beginning to end word.
I don't know what she's on when she recorded this show, but I love watching it.
Especially when she momentarily adapts some really odd/rad/hilarious gangster attitude at at 1:09sec.
She's quite literally a genius but this clip is so far from her best performance, it's just that I like the description at the start of this video and I don't think the film clip does the song enough justice either so either learn some coping skills and deal, or buy the c.d.

Also - been listening to Sam Cooke all night trying to record a cover and generally getting pretty bummed out about recording at all. It's really fucking hard to know so many people in music and know so many good artists, and have started so late. I don't even know if it's any good and compared to what I'm hearing, it probably isn't. Somehow I'm going to find a way to push past that but that's where I'm stuck at the moment, if you've ever been there before - feel free to fix me. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment