Life's a Bitch, Now Die for Her.









I've been so healthy and happy lately.
Basically life has been really busy for me and I'm liking keeping it this way. I've been flat out reading everything about dj'ing I can get my hands on, spending quite some time beat matching and going to the gym everyday (okay 6 days this week - and the day I missed I felt really, really dirty about it so I went twice as hard the next day). I think since stopping smoking I've just replaced that addiction with a health addiction. Also, I've been getting up at 7:30-8am and going to bed at like 10pm and if you know me, you'll know this is a massive turn around for me. Fuck it, I'm so proud. I hope I don't fuck up the good run I'm having lately.

I have been treating myself to breakfast every morning at a cafe near my gym... I sit and have breakfast and study for an hour or two before gyming it up. It's been THE motivator because I really look forward to going and sitting down with a massive mug of coffee and Marlboros whilst I learn everything there is to know about dB's and pitch control.

I'm about to hit the really exciting part of the book I'm studying; learning how to scratch. I can't wait to figure out/master this dj'ing game. Getting paid to play music to people will NOT suck.

One thing that does suck and big time; is missing Carly and Sarah. It's rough that they are gone but knowing they are having the time of their life and getting together with them in London is a huge drawcard for me getting my life sorted quick smart. I can't wait to see them again. DiiiiiiRRRRTY parties await; thus I must get my dj act together so I can score gigs in London and we can get $$$$ to party.


0 comments:

Post a Comment