MOVE BITCH! Get Out The Way!

You'll be given love
You'll be taken care of
You'll be given love
You have to trust it

Maybe not from the sources
You have poured yours
Maybe not from the directions
You are staring at

Twist your head around
It's all around you
All is full of love
All around you

All is full of love
You just ain't receiving
All is full of love
Your phone is off the hook
All is full of love
Your doors are all shut
All is full of love!



Maybe Bjork is right. Maybe everything is full of love. Or, maybe some people are just plain ol' embarrassing excuses for humans...?
I put my money on Bjork. Even if it's a hopeless cause.
I am starting to think that the reason I keep running into shitty people is because I still have ties in the wrong circles of people; the circles of people that are going nowhere and have done nothing with their life. I feel like sometimes I'm dragging myself down by staying around people who've never ever stepped outside the tiny square they live in. I don't care that that comes across as a bit arrogant. It's supposed to - I worked really hard to get what I want and I have so many good stories and memories for it all. I have some beyond beautiful and talented people that I can call my friends but it seems that these people are sadly so far and few between and right now; I'm angry. So I'm focusing on venting - though that's not to say I'm not blessed with the people that surround me usually. Just occasionally I let some fucking retards slip through the cracks. (Maybe whilst I've been consuming crack; or at least that's an excuse I'm willing to run with so as not to seem so stupid for letting them in to begin with).
Anyway, come May I'll be long gone. I've missed London so much I can't wait to get back home. Yeah, home. That's right bitch, ha.

Anyways, they say living well is the best revenge. And I know how to live realllllll well.

Case in point:








So go ahead, bitch and moan about everything I do - but it's not because I ever wronged you in any way, it's because that ^^^ is my life... and yours consists of --- well, nothing I've heard about - so CLEARLY nothing important. I'd say I hope you'd amount to nothing, but honestly I hope you at least become Target's employee of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment