I Can See Clearly Now, The Rain Has Gone



"So now that you've got this second chance man, what do you want?"
"I kinda don't want anything"

Watching Funny People, should've been called 'Sort Of Funny But It's No Billy Madison People'. Fucking
My two favourite girls are leaving town this week. Making me re-evaluate what the fuck I'm going to do with my life/time. I wish I could just afford to travel forever and never stop for a second to have to figure out what it's all about.

I don't think it's about anything.

Last night was another real good hang with real good people. 2010 is amazing. 2008 and 2009 have been perfect; so maybe this is 'it'.

Funny People - the bit where he puts her on speaker phone and falls asleep to her talking; I want that. Human valiums. I'm starting to think maybe I'm not that heartless; after all I am capable of missing people. I suppose maybe that means I'm capable of caring about them too.









0 comments:

Post a Comment